Athletic Insights in association with Garmin India and Running Potential is proud to host a workshop on the functionality and use of the Forerunner watches from Garmin – The Training partner you always keep.
No matter what your fitness level or activity preference is, Garmin has you covered. Learn how to use connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, create your own custom workouts, review your past efforts on the app, share your stats and triumphs through social media, etc.
You Do It All, Now Your Watch Can Too
To be able to progress at anything, you need to plan, execute, monitor and analyze and then repeat all over. When you are running, cycling or swimming for a goal (whether it’s for improved fitness, improved timing or anything else) – do you pay enough attention to the above 4 things – especially the last three?If the answer is “not really” or “maybe”, then this workshop will be very useful to you.
Attend the Training workshop conducted by Anand Takale, Anand Hatwalne and a special guest to share his experience Anirban Mukherji (Ironman 70.3 & National level swimmer) to understand how you can be a better athlete today than you were yesterday with the Forerunner watches from Garmin.
• Find out how and where technology fits in training/racing (Monitoring, Analyzing and Planning)
• Available technologies and their effective use in training and racing
• Choosing a suitable device
• A tool cannot help you unless you know how to use it effectively
• If you have bought or are planning to buy a tool/device – don’t just buy it. Invest in it – and we mean time too